Pain to gain a driving test booking in Sydney
Aisha wants to make a driving test booking after failing her first attempt. So is Sabrina. Nicole wants to get her P licence before leaving for England at the end of March. Will they get any driving test booking at any of RMS of their choice ? God only knows, Not the authorities at RMS.
They are not alone. I know at least dozen peoples who are checking RMS website every day for a test booking. I called RMS to make a test booking few weeks ago. The officer told me to check the website at middle of the month, they will allocate some spots then. I got news that they allocated some test spots at 14th and by the time I checked at 15th, all the test spots has gone.
It’s like cat and mouse game. Or may be simply I should call myself unlucky. Now I am checking the RMS website every day trying to catch the mouse, before the cat.
So why is the dire situation of RMS for driving tests? One of the testing officer at Beverly Hills RMS replied, “We are in transition from RMS to Service NSW, and a lot of things are not in control”.
We hope, they will get their control back soon and provides us a little bit better service.
No comments:
Post a Comment